- We do not accept refund for pre-orders
- In accordance with your rights when you purchase goods online, unwanted products can be returned so long as you let us know you want to return them within 3 calendar days from the day after delivery. They must include all original packaging, be in ‘as new’ condition and must not have been used, installed or had any data input on them. Any free gifts which may have been sent must also be returned. If the returned item(s) affect any promotional discount or offer then this will be adjusted in your refund.
- We may make a deduction from the refund if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of you handling them.
- To return goods please obtain an return number from Customer services on email@example.com
- You must return the goods to us within 3 days of telling us you no longer want them. The return is at your cost, and you need to make sure the goods are properly packaged, and sent with a reputable courier, as you are responsible for the goods until we receive them. We cannot accept any responsibility for goods that are damaged in transit before they reach us. You may wish to insure more expensive items. You have the option of using our courier at discounted rates.
- Once we have received the goods back from you, we will give you a refund for the cost of the product plus the delivery charge paid (except for the additional costs arising if you selected a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). If your order was eligible for free delivery, then no refund for postage can be applied.
- we cannot refund for miner systems that settings has been edited and used for other purposes that it supposed to be used.
- Order cancellations and product returns will subject to a 3.5% fee.
- Items faulty on arrival. You have the option of an exchange or refund. If your items are faulty on arrival, you have 3 calendar days to inform us.. Items should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. Ask Customer Services for a pre-paid returns label. Once we have verified the fault, we’ll issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method and reimburse your reasonable return carriage costs. We test returned items, and if a returned item is found not to be faulty by our technicians we will return the item to you, in this instance you will be liable for the return carriage.
- If any of your purchases develop a fault, and it’s more than 3 calendar days since receipt, then provided your item is within its warranty period, you are entitled to a warranty repair.
- Sometimes manufacturers provide support direct to end users. The main reason for this is that they would like to ensure that their customers receive the best possible support on their products. If we refer you to a manufacturer your RMA will invariably be dealt with a lot quicker.
- For products sold as open box or clearance the warranty period is 30 days.
Damage in Transit
If any items were damaged in transit, we ask that you report it to us within 5 working days (please note that this is 48 hours for our business customers). If the items are visibly damaged on receipt, please refuse the delivery and call Customer services. Items should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. Once received back into our warehouse, we’ll issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method.
Item Missing or Incorrect Item
If there is an item missing from your order or the wrong item has been sent, then please contact Customer Services on +1-667-252-6366 as soon as possible and in any event within three days, and we will do our best to resolve the problem.